Friday, June 15, 2007

No longer in limbo.

I was hired today to the Administrative Staff at MHFA, an accounting accounting firm here in Champaign.

While I was interveiwing no less than 10 people walked past the confrence room window and waved or made a face and one of the partners pulled her floor length skirt up to her knees. We talked about how much fun working there. They have company Halloween and Christams parties, summer barbecues and pool parties.

I start on Monday, June 25. That means I can spend my last week of retirement with my sister, Ivy, 15, who is visiting for two weeks. Bring on the swimming pool and 90+ weather!

3 comments:

  1. you and me both, lady. congrats on the new job -- they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats again on the new job!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I found you through jpg's blog. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete